The PeppyBurro brand includes, but is not limited to, the PeppyBurro name, the PeppyBurro logo, the expressions “word sorcery” and “the Burro” and any word, phrase, image or other designation that identifies the source or origin of any of PeppyBurro’s products or services. To the extent a name or logo does not appear on this page does not constitute a waiver of any and all intellectual property rights that PeppyBurro Media has established in any of its product, feature, or service names or logos.
Most Important Usage Note
When you’re using PeppyBurro’s brand assets with other graphic elements, make sure you give the PeppyBurro elements some room. The minimum size of our logo should be 16 pixels, and the empty space around the logo should be at least 150% the size of the logo itself.
More Usage Notes
The PeppyBurro marks represent the core values of our brand, from meaningful connections in real time to simple amplified expression. Please don’t present the marks in a manner that suggests sponsorship or endorsement by PeppyBurro, or confuse PeppyBurro with another brand. Always use our official and unmodified PeppyBurro logo to represent PeppyBurro. To that end, PeppyBurro expressly forbids the following:
- Using the PeppyBurro brand in a way that implies partnership, sponsorship, or endorsement
- Combining any part of the PeppyBurro brand with your name, marks, or generic terms
- Using trademarks, names, domain names, logos, or other content that imitates or could be confused with PeppyBurro
- Presenting PeppyBurro in a way that makes it the most distinctive or prominent feature of what you’re creating
- Using any icons, images, or trademarks other than what is found on this page to represent PeppyBurro
- Asserting rights over the PeppyBurro brand whether by trademark registration, domain name registration, or anything else
- Featuring PeppyBurro on materials associated with pornography, illegal activities, or other materials that violate the PeppyBurro Terms
- Modifying PeppyBurro brand assets in any way, such as by changing the design or color
Speaking of modification, here’s a list of things we consider it to be which is why each of them is strictly prohibited:
- Rotating, flipping, or changing the direction of the logo
- Animating the logo
- Anthropomorphizing the logo
- Surrounding the logo with other designs, caricatures, or creatures
- Changing the color of the logo to one that doesn’t belong to PeppyBurro’s official pallette
- Adding any kind of special effects to the logo
- Using older versions of the logo, previous logos, or any marks that may be confused with the brand
The silouhette of a donkey’s head facing right with two upright ears and a diagonal lower edge defining the neck forms the main PeppyBurro logo. This image can be in any color so long as a well-defined contrast is maintained between the silouhette and its background.
The text “PeppyBurro” in Moderna font constitutes our secondary logo. This text must be printed or displayed in the following colors:
- #6495ED: Used for “Peppy” in PeppyBurro when the entire name is printed in color on a white background
- #FF6666: Used for “Burro” in PeppyBurro when the entire name is printed in color on a white background
- #000000: Used for PeppyBurro whole when the name is printed on a light background in monochrome mode
- #FFFFFF: Used for PeppyBurro whole when the name is printed on a dark background in monochrome mode
The PeppyBurro trade name is always displayed in the Moderna typeface and the minimum font-size mandated is 16px. Elsewhere, PeppyBurro primarily uses Helvetica Neue for body text and Oswald for major and minor headlines.
The PeppyBurro text is always printed in camel-case or medial caps which means that regardless of where the name occurs in the text, the two words “Peppy” and “Burro” are always printed without any space in between and with their first letters capitalized.
The main donkey-head silouhette logo is also available as a glyph () which can be used as a regular font within your text. This glyph, like any textual content, can be styled in any color as long as a contrast with the background is clearly maintained.